Maintenance Management Description
Maintenance is not to repair the broken equipments rapidly but to keep to keep the equipments running at high capacity and produce quality products at lowest cost possible. A very essential part of maintenance management is to reduce the new spare parts as well as to maintain the minimum level of shock to save currency and still keeping the productivity high.
The maintenance covers all activities undertaken to keep equipment in a particular condition or return it to such a condition.
What You Will Learn
- Corrective Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Improvement Maintenance
- Unplanned Maintenance
- Planned Maintenance
- Condition based Maintenance
- Detection of failures before break downs.
- Fixed Time Maintenance
- Cleaning, Lubrication, Fixed time replacement.
- Using human senses look, feel, smell, listen, test
- Use of off-line instrument.
- Continuous online monitoring.
- Life Time extension
- Calculation of Life Cycle Cost (LCC)