Marketing Skill Description
This is a highly practical, interactive course will give you a hands on experience of what works in the marketing tool kit and how to effectively market your product or service. As the marketing disciplines are adopted across more and more industries there is a need for a sound understanding of the subject to enable practitioners to fully understand the scope and breadth of the subject. Whether you have been recently promoted into marketing or are hold a qualification in the subject this course will provide a practical insight into marketing practice.
What You Will Learn
- Have an overview of the marketing process
- Be able to prepare a marketing plan
- Understand the role of the marketing mix elements
- Clearly identify the segmentation criteria
- Be able to adopt a marketing approach
- Become a customer champion
- Provide a sound basis for future study
- Marketing or product led understanding the drivers of your company
- Identifying the best approach to your business
- The key elements of a marketing oriented company
- The essential ingredients of the marketing mix
- The role of product, price, place, promotion, people, process and physical evidence.
- Marketing planning